There’s little doubt that Dom Kane is a world renowned synthesist, having been a keen sound designer from a young age and developed sample libraries for companies like Soundsnap and Loopmasters, gone on to gain an honours degree in analogue and digital systems design (BSc Hons), developing knowledge from both a fundamental physics and coding perspective across to the end-user GUI expectations. Dom has worked with some of the worlds most innovative synth designers, coders, and manufacturers, in both software and hardware formats, alpha-testing, beta-testing, and developing factory preset sounds that make the devices sing straight out of the box.
Previous client projects include:
- Cakewalk – Rapture Pro [VST]
- FXpansion – D-CAM (Synth Squad) [VST]
- FXpansion – Geist [VST]
- Moog – Animoog [iPhone/iPad]
- Moog – Little Phatty [Analogue Hardware]
- Moog – Slim Phatty [Analogue Hardware]
- Moog – SUB 37 Tribute [Analogue Hardware]
- Native Instruments – Massive [VST]
- OhmForce – Ohmicide [VST]
- Xfer – Nerve [VST]
- Xfer – Serum [VST]
If you’re interested in working with Dom on a current or future project, please use the contact email address at the top of the website, or the form provided in the contact page.